Finding the right sheets, pillows, and other bedding products for your mattress can be a challenge. Today’s marketplace includes a wide range of bedding items and sets that vary in terms of material and weave, pricing, durability, and other factors. In order to find the best bedding options, we suggest researching and comparing the offerings from different brands.
Our team of sleep product experts can assist you during this process and answer any questions you might have about bedding items. Why are thread count and pocket depth important? What’s the difference between standard and organic cotton? Should you wash your sheets or get them dry cleaned? Our guides cover these and other important topics to help you find the best bedding based on your preferred material, feel, and shopping budget.
Don’t let buying new bedding become a confusing or frustrating experience. Our experts have got you covered.
Find More Bedding Information Guides
- How to Get Blood Out of Sheets
- How to Fold a Fitted Sheet
- Bamboo vs. Cotton Sheets
- Tencel vs. Cotton Sheets
- Sateen vs. Percale Sheets
- Sleeping Without a Pillow
- Mattress Pad vs. Mattress Topper
- How to Whiten Sheets
- How to Wash a Down Comforter
- What is a Bed Sham?
- Pillow Sizes
- Bed Sheet Sizes
- How to Fluff a Pillow
- How to Make Hospital Corners on Your Bed
- How to Wash Your Sheets
- How to Wash Silk Pillowcases
- Do You Need a Mattress Protector?
- Sleeping With a Pillow Between Your Knees
- Types of Pillows
- Best Places to Buy Pillows
- What Is a Coverlet
- Mattress Pad vs. Mattress Protector
- Viscose vs. Rayon
- Quilt vs. Comforter vs. Duvet
- How to Shop for Pillows
- Benefits of a Satin Pillowcase
- Weighted Blanket Benefits
- Are Weighted Blankets Hot?
- Egyptian Cotton vs. Sateen Sheets
- Duvet vs. Comforter
- How to Wash Pillows
- How Often Should You Replace Your Pillows?
- Microfiber vs. Cotton Sheets
- What is a Duvet Cover?
- How to Make a Weighted Blanket
- How Do Weighted Blankets Work?
- How to Put on a Duvet Cover
- What is a Comforter?
- Do You Really Need a Top Sheet for Your Bed?
- Why Do Pillows Turn Yellow
- How Many Pillows Should You Sleep With?
- Mattress Protector vs. Mattress Encasement
- Down vs. Feather Pillows
- Linen vs. Cotton Sheets
- Down vs. Down Alternative Comforters
- What is Ethical Down?
- How to Buy Sheets
- Coverlet vs. Quilt
- Benefits of a Silk Pillowcase
- Comforter Size Guide
- Best Material for Bed Sheets
- What Is Tencel Fabric?
- How to Make a Bed
- Satin vs. Silk Pillowcases
More Bedding Information Guides Coming Soon!
In the weeks ahead, we’ll publish detailed guides that discuss even more bedding-related topics. Check back for more information about these products. In the meantime, check out our in-depth guides for the best pillows, sheets, mattress toppers, and weighted blankets. These guides include unbiased and data-driven recommendations based on different bedding criteria, such as material, feel, and sticker price.