2015 Sleep and Pain
The 2015 Sleep in America™ poll finds that pain joins two related concerns – stress and poor health – as key correlates of shorter sleep durations and worse sleep quality. But there are paths to resolving the problem: The sleep gap narrows sharply among those who make sleep a priority.
Learn more about our poll results:
- Press release
- Summary of findings
- Poll questionnaire
- Crosstabs (DOI:10.1016/j.sleh.2015.02.005)
- Raw Data(DOI:10.1016/j.sleh.2015.02.005)
- Article: Sleep and Pain - a complex relationship
- Article: Sleep and Pain: Beat the Cycle and Improve Your Sleep Today
- Additional educational materials
To learn more about sleep and sleep health, please visit the National Sleep Foundation's new website, Sleep.org.