The National Sleep Foundation's Press Room is the online resource for media to learn more about the NSF and our goal of promoting healthy sleep for all. NSF works in partnership with leaders in the fields of sleep science and medicine to raise awareness of the importance of sleep, treatment for sleep problems and the consequences of sleep loss.
The information below offers just a small snapshot of our recent media outreach and the information available from the National Sleep Foundation. For specific questions, please contact the National Sleep Foundation.
Recent Press Releases
- Sleep Show Tickets Go on Sale Today
- Speaker Line Up Announced for the Sleep Show
- National Sleep Foundation Announces Leading Brands Participating in Sleep Show
- National Sleep Foundation to Launch Public Sleep Expo March 8-10, 2019 in Houston
- Sleep Health of Immigrant Children
- National Sleep Foundation’s 2018 Sleep in America® Poll Shows Americans Failing to Prioritize Sleep
- National Sleep Foundation Issues Report on Sleep Satisfaction Indicators
- Sleepless Tech Users Sacrifice Sleep Health
- National Sleep Foundation Kicks Off Sleep Awareness Week 2017: Sleep Better. Feel Better.
- National Sleep Foundation Continuing Medical Education Receives Highest Accreditation Recognition
- What is Good Quality Sleep? National Sleep Foundation Provides Guidance
- Millions Fall Asleep Behind the Wheel According to National Sleep Foundation’s Sleep Health Index™
- National Sleep Foundation Expert Consensus Panel Concludes that Missing a Night of Sleep Renders Drivers Unfit to Operate a Motor Vehicle
- 50 Teams of Middle School Students Named National Finalists in Inaugural Year of the Bright Schools Competition
- National Sleep Foundation’s Sleep Health Journal Wins PROSE Award for Best New Journal
- National Sleep Foundation Adds New Pediatric Model to its Sleep Disordered Breathing Anatomical Models™
- Expert Panel Concludes that Two Hours of Sleep Is Not Enough for Drivers