- Home |
- Study Hall |
- Faculty Lounge |
- Sleep Report Card |
- Debunking Sleep Myths |
- Sleeping Smart Myths and Facts
Have you been "Sleeping Smart"?
Dr. Donnica joins the Sleeping Smart faculty to bust sleep myths!
- Get the facts about insomnia and download a discussion guide
- Sleep experts offer tips and advice for getting a good night's sleep
- See the results of our national survey to see if your sleep smarts make the grade
For More Information
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Sleep and Public Health Web site
- Institute of Medicine's Report, Sleep Disorders and Sleep Deprivation: An Unmet Public Health Problem
- National Center on Sleep Disorders Research
- National Institute on Aging Senior Health Page
- NIH State-of-the-Science Conference Statement on Manifestations and Management of Chronic Insomnia in Adults
Copyright Notice: All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of the National Sleep Foundation. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content. Links to Web sites other than those owned by the National Sleep Foundation are offered as a service to readers and the foundation is not responsible for their content. Click here to request permission.
Advertisement Notice: The National Sleep Foundation neither control nor endorse the advertisements, items or Websites featured in the advertisers links on our Web pages.