The National Sleep Foundation is hosting the Sleep Show®, a premier three-day sleep experience, on March 8-10, 2019 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX. Thousands of Houstonians will meet with top national sleep brands, shop for the newest sleep-related products, and hear the latest developments in sleep health and wellbeing. Sleep Show will feature everything from mattresses, pillows, sheets, and furniture, to sleep technology and wearables to baby products, and more. Don’t miss the largest consumer show to combine all elements of sleep health under one roof.
- Check out the Sleep Show.
- Interested in exhibiting? Fill out your application today.
- Interested in attending? Get your tickets. Get $5 discount code from the Sleep Show app available in the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Check out the giveaways and free raffles. Info available in the Sleep Show app available in the App Store and Google Play Store.
- There are over 100 talks at the Sleep Show. Check out the program.
- Meet sleep book authors at the Writer's Block. See what they published.
- Over 30 semi-finalist companies are pitching their products and competing for the annual SleepTech® Award at the Sleep Show. Good luck to the semi-finalists!
- Are you a member of the media wanting to cover the cool new sleep products at the Sleep Show? Register here.
Sleep Show Media Coverage
- Read Sleep Show speakers talking about how architects are designing spaces for good sleep (AIA article 2/27/19).
- Read Mark Quinn's blogpost about why the sleep industry should attend the Sleep Show (Quinn's Views, Feb 2019).
- Read the press release about top sleep trends at the Sleep Show (2/21/19).
- Read the press release about tickets sales (2/11/19).
- Read the Houston Chronicle article about the Sleep Show (2/12/19).
- Read the press release about speakers at the Sleep Show (1/31/19).
- Read the Washington Post article about the Sleep Show and the public’s growing interest in sleep (1/24/19).
- Read the press release about leading brands at the Sleep Show (1/17/19).
- Read the press release about the Sleep Show launch (8/20/19).