The National Sleep Foundation hosted the Sleep Show®, a premier three-day sleep experience, on March 8-10, 2019 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX. Top national sleep brands exhibited and the attendees shopped for the newest sleep-related products. Sleep Show featured everything from mattresses, pillows, sheets, and furniture, to sleep technology and wearables to baby products, and more.
- Check out the Sleep Show.
- There were over 100 talks at the Sleep Show. Check out the program.
- Sleep book authors were at the Writer's Block. See what they published.
- Semi-finalist companies pitched their products and competing for the annual SleepTech® Award at the Sleep Show. Good luck to the semi-finalists!
Sleep Show Media Coverage
- Read Sleep Show speakers talking about how architects are designing spaces for good sleep (AIA article 2/27/19).
- Read Mark Quinn's blogpost about why the sleep industry should attend the Sleep Show (Quinn's Views, Feb 2019).
- Read the press release about top sleep trends at the Sleep Show (2/21/19).
- Read the press release about tickets sales (2/11/19).
- Read the Houston Chronicle article about the Sleep Show (2/12/19).
- Read the press release about speakers at the Sleep Show (1/31/19).
- Read the Washington Post article about the Sleep Show and the public’s growing interest in sleep (1/24/19).
- Read the press release about leading brands at the Sleep Show (1/17/19).
- Read the press release about the Sleep Show launch (8/20/19).