The National Sleep Foundation is hosting the first-ever Sleep Show®, a premier three-day sleep experience on March 8-10, 2019 at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, TX. Thousands of Houstonians will meet with top national sleep brands, shop for the newest sleep-related products, and hear the latest developments in sleep health and wellbeing. Sleep Show will feature everything from mattresses, pillows, sheets, and furniture, to sleep technology and wearables to baby products, and more. Don’t miss the first consumer show to combine all elements of sleep health under one roof.
- Check out the Sleep Show.
- Interested in exhibiting? Fill out your application online today.
- Interested in attending? Check out the program line up.
- Read the press release about top sleep trends at the Sleep Show.
- Read the press release about speakers at the Sleep Show.
- Read the press release about Sleep Show tickets on sale now.
- Read the press release about leading brands participating in the Sleep Show.
- Read the press release about the launch of the Sleep Show.
- Read The Washington Post article (1/24/19) about the brain research on sleep and public’s growing interest in sleep.