Sleep consultants are non-medical professionals dedicated to helping patients get the high-quality sleep they need. They undergo extensive training related to sleep science and health, and earn certifications that qualify them to provide advice for children and adults related to healthy sleep habits. Areas of expertise for sleep consultants include:
- Insomnia for adults and expectant mothers
- GERD and other health conditions that commonly occur during pregnancy
- Sleep training for newborns, infants, and toddlers
- Bedtime anxiety for young children
- Fragmented sleep for people of all ages
We’ve compiled a list of sleep consultants based in the United States. Type your city and zip code into the locator tool below to search for certified sleep consultants in your area.