Managing Sleep Health in a Primary Care Setting
Managing Sleep Health in a Primary Care Setting is a regional half-day in-person program that focuses on gaps in medical knowledge and competence related to sleep health and disorders for the family physician audience. The program features an engaging presentation on the importance of sleep, and an interactive workshop with case studies on diagnosing, treating, and managing common sleep disorders.
Pre- and post-program surveys from previous events show that physicians who attended Managing Sleep Health in a Primary Care Setting are now able to routinely discuss sleep with their patients during regular checkups, and feel more confident in treating and managing sleep disorders.
Managing Sleep Health in a Primary Care Setting has been designated for up to 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™.
- Virginia – January 25, 2018: Virginia Academy of Family Physicians Winter Meeting; Wintergreen, VA.
- Utah – February 24, 2018: Utah Family Physicians Meetings; Park City, UT
- New Jersey – April 26, 2018: New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons AROC Conference; Golden Nugget, Atlantic City, NJ
- Michigan Academy of Family Physicians’ Fall Wellness Event; October 2017
- Louisiana Academy of Family Physicians’ 70th Annual Assembly and Exhibition; August 2017
- Rhode Island Academy of Family Physicians; March 2017
- North Carolina Academy of Family Physicians; December 2016
- Georgia Academy of Family Physicians; June 2016
- Larry Culpepper, MD, MPH, Professor of Family Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine
- Paul Doghramji, MD, FAAFP, Attending Physician, Collegeville Family Practice
- David Neubauer, MD, Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
The National Sleep Foundation is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
For more information on The National Sleep Foundation’s CME programming and other educational offerings, please visit: https://education.sleepfoundation.org/.