Refer to these resources from the National Sleep Foundation to help improve your sleep and manage your pain:
- Track your sleep with our official sleep diary.
- Find a sleep professional to help you manage your pain.
- Take our short quiz to see how your "sleep IQ" stacks up.
- Use the National Sleep Foundation Sleepiness Test to determine if you're too sleepy.
- Read our Ask the Expert interview about the prevalence of pain and sleep in society today.
- Read these healthy sleep tips to plan for a good night's sleep every night.